Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences?

2 posters

Go down

Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences? Empty Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences?

Post by MLoR Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Anybody found they prefer one over the other, or mix and match for different effects? I've found that the conventional salt combo is a great immediate kick, and 70mg Lisdexamfetamine 2 hours afterwards not only extends the effects but helps diminish the feeling of the dexamp comedown. Fewer physical symptoms, too.

Also, any differences in the onset of Amphetamine Psychosis between either one?
MLoR
MLoR

Back to top Go down

Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences? Empty Re: Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences?

Post by ICD Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 am

Dude, I hate the come down, I'd actually get smashed more often but I really crash hard. Its cool how you found a way to lessen that negative effect.

Psychosis only happens to junkies. Did you see the end of season 5 of Dr House?
ICD
ICD
Admin

https://fangin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences? Empty Re: Lisdexamfetamine vs. D-Amp salt combo - Preferences?

Post by MLoR Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:28 am

I did not. But I'm already on the edge of psychosis; been addicted to amphetamines for about 7 years now, and I'm going through anywhere between 10 and 15 30mg adderall IR's a day. Last week, between my nose and what I ate, I went through 52 in 2 and a half days.

So yeah, psychosis is a big concern for me.
MLoR
MLoR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum