Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soundwave 2010

2 posters

Go down

Soundwave 2010 Empty Soundwave 2010

Post by Teflon Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

FAITH NO MORE • MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
JANES ADDICTION • AFI • PARAMORE
HIM • ALEXISONFIRE • TAKING BACK SUNDAY • TRIVIUM • SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE • EAGLES OF DEATH METAL • THE GET UP KIDS • REEL BIG FISH • MESHUGGAH • ALL TIME LOW • A DAY TO REMEMBER • IT DIES TODAY • ESCAPE THE FATE • CLUTCH • ANTI FLAG • ISIS • GALLOWS • A WILHELM SCREAM • THE WEAKERTHANS • EMAROSA • ANVIL • THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA • COMEBACK KID • THE ALMOST • DANCE GAVIN DANCE • FOUR YEAR STRONG • YOU ME AT SIX • WHITECHAPEL • THE AQUABATS • ROLO TOMASSI • BARONESS • RX BANDITS • MAXIMUM THE HORMONE • THE CREEPSHOW

Today my friend reserved us tickets for the Sydney show.
To be fair I only know about a quarter of these bands.
And of that quarter I really like 2, don't mind 2 or 3 and don't like the rest.

So who else is going, who are you going for and what are your reasons for thinking my favourites are shit?
Teflon
Teflon

Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Oceania, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Back to top Go down

Soundwave 2010 Empty Re: Soundwave 2010

Post by Teflon Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

My favourites are Reel Big Fish and Eagles of Death Metal btw.
Teflon
Teflon

Location : Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Oceania, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ICD Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 pm

i know these

JANES ADDICTION • AFI • PARAMORE • HIM • ALEXISONFIRE • TAKING BACK SUNDAY • TRIVIUM • EAGLES OF DEATH METAL • ANTI FLAG • COMEBACK KID • YOU ME AT SIX • WHITECHAPEL

i know some chick who has tickets too, should be ballza and u might hear something you didnt know you liked too clown
ICD
ICD
Admin

https://fangin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teflon Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah, I find I have the ability to grow to like nearly everything if I hear it enough. That's the exact reason I don't listen to the radio much any more.
Teflon
Teflon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum